Folktacular!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Folktacular!

Post by genevra.lefavre on Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:22 pm

So, a big thank you goes out to Dave for finding me on MySpace and for inviting me to this super sweet forum.

A little about me:

I'm a 30 year old female from Texas. I'm going through a nasty divorce...abusive relationship...yeah...you know the type. Well, that last hit in the head was enough to wake me up, so I'm starting life all over. No money. Living with the parental units. Looking for a job. As soon as I can get that job, I wanna get out of the parental units' house. In case you did not know, it really sucks having to live back with the old folks once you've been out on your own for so long. I need my freedom to grow!

Actually, I'm trying my best to move out to the Big Easy one of these days. Hopefully, God will bless me with a great job and a place to live out there. I tell people that I wanna move to New Orleans, and they always ask, "Why would you want to go to NOLA?" My simple reply, "Why not?" NOLA is just rich with opportunity.

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, DO NOT ASK ME OUT ON A DATE. The answer is not only no, but HELL NO. Life is already complicated enough with the river of crapola I'm swimming in now. (Unless you are Bret or Jemaine...then yes, you can ask me out.)

Now that I got all the unpleasant stuff about me out of the way, let's get to the fun stuff. I'm here to network with fans of the greatest show on Earth...FotC. It is my dream to see the guys live in concert someday. Hopefully they will plan some shows in Texas. I know they were at SXSW in Austin a couple of years ago...maybe they can come back??? Hey, a girl can hope, cant she?

Like many folks, I was introduced to FotC via their HBO television show series. Ever since finding FotC, I have seen most all of their work via YouTube, and I've purchased CD's and such. I am a member of the Flight Attendants on MySpace, although I'm more of a part-timer on MySpace these days.

My other hobby is Second Life. Actually, SL is my primary hobby these days. In fact, my screen name here is my avatar name in SL... Genevra Lefavre. So if you are ever in world, drop me a line and say hi...maybe we can go sky diving, or spelunking, or something crazy like that.

genevra.lefavre

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/txdixiechick

Back to top Go down

Re: Folktacular!

Post by Dave on Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:45 pm

Hey welcome to the forum. I'm glad ya joined. Nice introduction too. Smile

If you could help in any way of getting more FotC fanatics, that would be greatly appreciated.

And good luck to you in your life goals. Smile

Admin

View user profile http://fotcfolkyou.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum